How much are your services?
There are many aspects that factor into the cost from concept through implementation. These costs can vary widely depending on what your project needs are and how long we estimate that it will take to complete the project.
We do not have a fixed price, as most projects have unique requirements. Please contact us to get a cost estimate for your website work.
How long does it take to build a website?
Like anything creative, designing a great website takes time. It can take from a few weeks to a few months to completely design and launch a new website, depending on the project. In general though, how soon your website work can be done depends on a number of things, such as:
- The size of your website
- The complexity of your design
- Any advanced features you need
- When your content is ready
- Our current client design schedule
- Your timely feedback and input on our work
How soon can you start my project?
We would normally be able to give you exact time-frames when we quote for the project. Generally, we are able to start with a week or two notice, but it would depend on our current development schedule.
Do you offer WordPress Maintenance?
Yes, we do offer maintenance on retainer. Generally, maintenance would include Security, Updates, Backups and perhaps content updates should you require. If you are interested in our WordPress maintenance service, please visit our Maintenance page.
How does the design and development process work?
We design layouts and in some cases wireframes, based on your brief and the requirements. The layouts are presented to you as images for you to give feedback.
Once the layouts are finalised and “signed off”, we proceed with development. Before the site is launched, we do extensive browser testing to ensure the site is compatible on all browsers.
Do you register domain names?
No, we don’t. We’ll be more than happy to give you some advice on what your URL should be and give you some recommendations for where you can register a new domain.
What are your payment terms?
We ask our clients for a 50% deposit on all projects, to be paid before work begins on the website. This is not negotiable. The remainder of the payment is due upon delivery of work.
Do you offer any WordPress training?
Yes. We can help you maximize your WordPress installation through our individual or group training. Whether you’re a small business owner who needs one-on-one guidance or a larger team that that needs group instruction, we can provide you with the training you need to use your WordPress website.
Read more about our WordPress training.
What can I expect in terms of service?
- If we have taken on your project, all phone calls or emails will be promptly responded to within 24 hours
- We will provide recommendations that we believe will benefit your web presence through your website
- We will provide you with regular progress updates at key points during the project process
- We will explain design theories and our suggestions in language that you can understand
- If required, we will train whoever will be managing the website at your company in how to use WordPress once the site is launched
- We are available after the new website is launched to answer any questions you might have or to make any minor changes you need
Do you develop any other CMS’s?
No. Because of the ease of use and quicker turnaround times, our preferred CMS is WordPress.
Do you do Graphic Design?
Yes. We can assist with any print, logo or other graphic design and branding.
What is Responsive Design?
A responsive website is one that is designed to scale to fit on multiple screen sizes e.g., computer monitors, widescreens, tablets, even mobile phones. Responsive design is a great way to ensure your content is seen correctly on many devices.